22 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2014-7-18
发表于 2014-7-18 13:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Company: ME Consulting Ltd
/ H( I2 S# t2 lLocation: Canary Wharf, London: f  w# q8 J, S1 k( F
Business service Inc: Online-payment, Logistic, Education * u) _* s# i+ U- e* y' U5 v
Contact detail:
5 t, ]4 E! [9 Q! Shpau@meconsulting.me" u* Z0 l& W; X# L* v
* X! s: h# Y$ G* O; [# D9 V
Events Internship
8 t4 d# ^9 G2 Q! ^Posted by:; p  ^& R; K: N- v+ y0 d9 z- n
ME Consulting Ltd (MECL) & CPUnion
( ^/ x  F% {1 ~  pRegion:! P" j8 ~+ [2 Q% a9 o
Central London, E14
* A! d; u4 m" ^& E% uLocation details:; k* ?' F8 z/ d$ K- }, z
Canary Wharf
5 W5 Q" A& I( C8 h1 {Job Sector:
/ N) f/ v1 O* }6 h! V% k; \Marketing, PR & Advertising
3 S+ L- d' E0 b7 a7 U0 dPeriod:
4 G, M1 M% b) g. \! i, M1 G1 - 4 Months
; o+ D, I. J7 ~: h/ SType:
5 l: k! J. k  e$ r$ g! J+ HPart-time / t0 p! `- i! ]: D% R8 v& I5 ]
Remuneration:
( C- O( \: I1 [, zTBD
% O" j( |# D: k: j" d/ VPost date:
* R0 F& {, L# _8 O7 H# R17/07/20145 V3 `& T* y  b; }* v9 k

" }; s3 Y8 Y! T7 w5 [' O( w- Q' A* sCompany description
- Y1 B; o2 J4 R0 ^8 kWe are the best young professional and executive search and networking firm. We have a proud track record of building exceptional leadership teams for the world's most innovative companies.  They are MoneyGram, MECL.
3 g: u0 y% I; E3 d
. e3 w" o3 ^* g9 X  cHow can you expect to spend your day?
( T1 _/ P# ?9 q* _, |- T9 G# t5 r
The successful candidate will provide valuable administrative support to the company's events programme. They currently run a series of breakfast briefings - the successful candidate will be involved in the planning and management of these; from identifying and inviting attendees to ordering catering, setting up the room and greeting guests.% ]: H% o' w3 H# P+ a. g& A) T
. j2 k5 J( ?5 |' x" n: Q4 O: S/ }" s
We have also launched a welcome Party; the first event of its kind to celebrate new office location open in Canary wharf. The party will take place on 8th August and the intern will gain great hands on events management experience, picking up a multitude of tasks, from helping manage the guest list, creating badges, managing sponsor deliverables, liaising with finalists, overseeing filming and helping to ensure smooth delivery of the event on the night. The intern will also provide front of house support for the office - answering the phone and meeting and greeting clients and candidates attending meetings in their offices.
! Z: Y* k* ^1 \" ^1 v3 ]; i# d/ i) n% l) T" v- ~, X0 ?9 u7 ]
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:4 N/ B- X. E2 w; h# j* Q  Y

6 I: a9 s. d6 d& Z, P- L" v. ^* An interest in/prior knowledge of the digital and technological space is a must-have.
5 B' a' ?3 ?4 r. v8 J7 b0 y6 o2 d
: \& i2 T4 ~3 S" Y* They work in a fast-paced environment, so a proactive approach and ability to multi-task and problem-solve are essential, as are exceptional communication skills.9 y, _/ e% z1 D& Q3 d+ w
4 p# @7 c; E# h( \$ q
* The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set, be ambitious, tenacious and hardworking.
0 [$ P/ q3 O7 g- w( |! x
, U8 Z3 p# O3 }: ]1 \9 `' ^* Prior events experience is essential (although this doesn't necessarily need to have been gained in a business environment). Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel and advanced formatting on Word) would be beneficial, as well as a confident telephone manner and high attention to detail.
; X' j4 o! `3 E$ t' x4 C$ v! F# b' v& ~% `" c9 D
The perks of interning at this company:
0 o  O. X- E; ~( y- }
# G# v% }. v6 |4 D: {7 B' @* VThis is a fast growing company at the forefront of the e-commercial revolution, helping the business being well develop. While we are hardworking and ambitious, we provide a social and open environment where everyone is given the chance to learn and develop their career. This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of the launch team of what promises to be a must-attend event in the London & Canary Wharf space!
4 l; H5 X2 o" K+ j
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-7-1 00:26