威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
发表于 2018-4-24 05:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
招游学团领队/导游!!!6 l, O% O$ G; G

$ u4 s+ ~+ i! {  t8 ~4 X* B工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。 . W$ |' b" v  N: m: b
2 j8 V7 C! U) Y! k# M) ~/ h/ g3 Q
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
# k0 z. Y' z3 U" z, G/ U2 B- f
Who are we?
+ e* L$ e6 S: [( o( oAs one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.# N0 t! K& Y) v1 U4 D; P) P
. P% J7 Q, Y& C5 N  K# U+ H
Dates
5 ?$ j: R" b" _5 p2 B: NJuly, August 2018
, n) ?7 t; Y0 U! {; f1 N( B* u+ w- o# O8 }( j
Roles and responsibilities
3 \5 T+ i* c& [7 P; c# q+ [- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.0 P( ]' r9 C; e- ~
- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.
9 ?! M0 _4 R+ ?- j) ?- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           
6 Z  u' x) G  b1 G2 ]. _- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           
4 H( e+ E, z8 ]/ Y9 l8 |- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand. + C6 V  l2 A; [) q
- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.
8 l* S( y! R9 j4 P- m/ _$ V; {" a- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   & S3 C1 Q! M3 K$ z
) G8 ?+ \6 F  G1 U
Benefits2 L3 O4 w+ A, Q/ ^2 p4 d
- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;$ J9 x: y( C7 l& j% @1 Q
- Ideal for undergraduates or new graduates to get working and social experiences;
# k! R3 b' p  E* `- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;
! |  K$ ]0 \! ~: e! h- Reference from us in the area of education and tourism.
& @" q8 f6 J8 l+ m! g1 @$ m' H! j7 |. X3 u( ^
Skills & Attributes
( j% x; n. F# u6 e- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;$ u& [5 ?. W5 h4 b- I+ Z
- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;9 I1 H2 e4 \" [; {
- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;3 ~& e9 g4 \1 e/ O0 w- y/ B
- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc. , E+ \: e5 h2 }& u' Y

9 l; y2 u  h, y" L/ ]0 C" A  \$ JInterested? Apply now! Your application will include:) Z8 V% K; \2 V3 D/ D
# G3 q7 D& Z4 |  K/ j( j
• Covering letter
/ f7 k% M- G8 r% ~0 ]• Current CV* ]$ y7 T- k/ V: ?/ v0 R
" R/ R" }- r* c. s6 N# h
Recruitment close on 30 May l 2018
% u3 V- A% |. S* Z& r4 `- I0 X9 QPlease email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com
% s0 J3 _) P3 O% `% W9 i# ?( j; i' n$ D* b7 n5 r& L. `

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-25 20:55 | 显示全部楼层
招游学团领队/导游!!!9 X% P- x  a7 M  k2 }

8 S) R# H- @8 f6 {2 Q7 E工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。   `0 F0 ~6 K# w* J8 R2 ~4 Q! {$ u
8 X  j, f; w- s8 ?1 Y! u* B
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!( x, ]! D9 I( l7 g6 \" D
6 u6 J* h! P+ n9 ?! d
Who are we?
9 p, K$ E( X. a4 B# G! QAs one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.7 [9 H" L" l. @0 L/ U

( w# f# i+ C+ `: ~: q. P4 }Dates: R" c; b& O* R: }* h# _
July, August 2018' G  `' d" ?+ h; [* E" A2 v$ l' e
6 m! |' K3 A6 N2 ~0 I1 Y! R
Roles and responsibilities2 c$ I4 ~9 g3 }0 _
- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.
2 X8 W0 a$ m, m9 l9 O* O- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.- q5 a/ K) U! n4 E
- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           , o  H( o7 c" M6 j4 E! @
- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           
' R# D1 [. P1 Q0 i- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand.
5 M% l1 x4 }/ \9 H+ h: ?, M1 k! s- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.
# X; v' ~/ n5 P% I  t- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   ) ~* t) M& P) ~5 [
( x+ N3 u( Q+ C& @9 h! S' e, I
Benefits8 [" {, L: [9 }2 D
- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;0 B+ L* O, P, n- O
- Ideal for undergraduates or new graduates to get working and social experiences;
7 ?$ N: B: j! L; H) N# \9 |- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;$ G; J. @9 I0 B& X
- Reference from us in the area of education and tourism.
- f( F- D' Q( _) h  @- y2 k1 U. r# H8 W( |; b) ~2 |
Skills & Attributes, j7 V$ X0 S) v2 G! b& [' W: a2 Q
- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;
$ u; i: S6 s! g; e3 H! \# Y- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;
2 G, U" h5 k1 U, _, W) ~0 c2 r1 W" u: J- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;
" r8 r' F) R- K. w- c- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc. . |4 y, k: g: e0 N; r, b* ]3 ^

3 s& j5 M5 l4 _6 h4 L" `& x4 p2 vInterested? Apply now! Your application will include:
4 ]& [3 [2 _/ `* O$ G8 s+ C
- r) o, ~* M* j# W• Covering letter1 g+ b, M3 O7 O% |2 S: b6 o
• Current CV0 X. H7 F& h5 R# q) E( D

^, e; z  Y* |' n# }) l) XRecruitment close on 30 May l 2018
% q: ~. k" K; i: d9 O" wPlease email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
威望
20 点
金钱
0 £
注册时间
2018-4-23
 楼主| 发表于 2018-4-27 05:49 | 显示全部楼层
招游学团领队/导游!!!' O& ^) G) ?. I6 f  g, j7 u

1 B9 p2 E/ C; R6 D7 @& {8 t工作时间2018年7/8月,具体工作职责见下文。要求中英文沟通能力强(与洋人老师、寄宿家庭、华人学生沟通),对待工作认真负责、较好的心理素质。待遇丰厚,表现突出者可由公司出推荐信,并有可能转全职工作(新西兰、澳洲等地)。 7 O0 u) d0 G6 F( Z
& ?; x/ E% `$ P$ N. M1 D* N% p
Are you an energetic, friendly, responsible and out-going person who can speak both fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin) and just love working with people, especially the young ones? Are you interested in/studying tourism or fond of traveling in different countries? Then you are the right person we are looking for!
* s$ g3 t  Z* e% u" T) p1 W& `, v3 s- p" t7 B: S
Who are we?7 P/ {# F$ R( P
As one of the largest and most influential educational organizations in New Zealand, we proudly promote and develop cross-border educational&cultural programs and establish sister-school relationships for schools in New Zealand, Australia,England, and China.0 t! N5 t  L2 H5 ~: K; |( Z
3 m) q* U( X  E' o$ B
Dates
0 u' {: w! H8 v! B8 JJuly, August 2018" S5 l) j$ s' L$ K6 \- O; N1 a
  v* F' V) P. }
Roles and responsibilities- c! H6 t$ e5 t) m7 P1 h& h4 o
- Lead, support and assist a group of short-term exchange Chinese students visit schools and travel around London.) u. i( x/ @. v% M6 H
- Group supervision of the Chinese students for up to 10 days, take turns with teachers from China for various responsibilities.
7 w) s) i' x) W8 {$ r3 p& r- Guide and help students to plan and carry out researches on inquiry learning topics.           2 n; M% f- n; t& ]  _+ `+ o, O
- Promote NZ culture and encourage student participation in ALL activities.           . N7 A$ ^) y  `) i! R
- Answer all questions students and teachers may have about New Zealand. / ?: r, Q, @* m% B/ q: I& |
- Work with other staff to iron out difficulties with itineraries, bus routes, and activities.
( _% }. M. u: S- Help develop, carry out and evaluate the exchange program that reflects the goals of the visit.   
8 o$ l) c/ h+ t5 {: T3 [  U$ ?. z3 ?( S: a% x* `) _
Benefits; V& V! T1 e- W2 O
- Gain money and experience in a fun and challenging way;2 \! Z" l+ B, {2 g9 G( Z& S
7 T0 X/ `8 P, M5 U3 y- One-off opportunity but potential long-term employment;% Q  y( D4 D& O2 E  Y% @6 W4 \  ~8 f; N
- Reference from us in the area of education and tourism.
% _; Q5 x5 s: x' M8 X- x! ~
% e! ^; o! F. o4 k9 sSkills & Attributes8 G; |% J5 b2 [; X' F
- Highly Responsible, Reliable and Caring;
8 x5 V9 X( U5 [# v2 h9 p& i& Z- Great communication skills and the ability to work under pressure;: T. S, n" Q' C- B& g8 ~
- Compassionate, Outgoing, Building relationships with all ages;
: h: c7 _. h' N* J- Preferable students majoring in Tourism/Journalism/Art/Sports etc.
) W$ }! f% L1 R+ q5 u- i1 ]2 V+ M4 L* W1 J: J6 g# z9 J3 r4 p4 O
Interested? Apply now! Your application will include:
+ [: S" Y! s) ^- U- b& S. j6 [( L. {6 {$ [) m$ }* g' l
• Covering letter
5 ^* ^( {" s: n  `• Current CV
$ r% |* w4 X  ^2 D- G, u# U* h) D" Q8 T
Recruitment close on 30 May l 20188 p7 x% d& G3 J9 T9 f
Please email your Chinese and English resume to anne@aedut.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|伦敦华人网

GMT, 2024-10-7 14:28